Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Six Degrees Of Separation

As I've been out and about at bike shops or pulling internet from cafes talking with people about my trip there's always an "Oh, I've got to introduce you to so and so!" It's becoming clear that everyone has a friend of a friend and that's what I'm banking on here.

The month of February is crunch time for me to work out the logistics of the trip and secure as much housing as I possibly can. This is where you guys get to lend a hand and point me in the direction of folks you know along the way, or at least nearby. I'm basing my travels off of The Southern Tier Route.

Take a minute and mull over the route, talk with your friends, tell me who you've couchsurfed with, what towns you've visited, and repost this wherever you can! I can only make so many calls and e-mails and I'm really relying on those reading who have heard great stories or know great people that I don't want to miss along the way!

I've also got some exciting stories in the works just from meeting people here in Nashville and talking about the trip. Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment